Admin Control Panel

Posts Layout Stats Settings Sign Out

Feb 14, 2016

UPDATE: 2/14/16

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is a day to celebrate love all over the world. We give people we love cards and candy and flowers. We do nice things for people, and we  tell people we love them. How many if you gave gifts to your children? Our family started a tradition a few years ago where I take the children to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast. It basically began  when I forgot to buy Valentine's Day candy one year. LOL!  But they all look forward to it now! 

This year I'm thinking of a child halfway around the world who hopefully will be spending her last Valentine's Day without us. She doesn't know about us, yet.  And even after she finds out, she may not even understand it. But we're thinking of her, and we're missing her! 

Would you help us get one step closer to her?  Would you be willing to give her a Valentine's Day gift?  We are hoping to have a picture to show you very soon,  but first we need to finish some business. Our agency won't let us submit a letter of intent until we've paid up our account.  How I wish this process could go forward without even a mention of money! And I know a lot of people who feel the same way. But that's impossible, and so we humbly ask for your help. 

Adoption is expensive!  But it is so worth it! These children are worth it, their lives are worth it, their happiness is worth it! 

So let's spread the love today! Anyone who donates to our adoption fund today  in honor of Valentine's Day, is going to receive from us one of our OneLess keychains as a thank you and a reminder of the love you've shown to us!  I'll be emailing you for your address so watch for that. And please  share this post far and wide!  

Our goal is $3000,  A huge amount. But  as I posted before, little by little, a little becomes a lot! Thank you so much, we love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment