Admin Control Panel

Posts Layout Stats Settings Sign Out

Mar 5, 2016

UPDATE: 3/5/16

It's been a few weeks since my last update. Here's what's happening.  We submitted our Letter of Intent (the documents that aka China I match is with our specific child) with China on 2/25. We were hoping for a fast PA (pre-approval) like Lila's which came the very next day but God had other plans. One week and 2 days later we are still waiting. It will come, in God's perfect timing, just like all the other steps, forms and approvals.  God uses them in our lives to show us that we are not in control!

We have also been learning this lesson in regard to Lila's surgery. Our original date for her open heart surgery was January 15. That was 3 schedule changes ago. There were legitimate reasons for each change but sometimes its easy to lose sight of the reasons and just weary of delays. This week I was reminded of this verse in Proverbs 19:1 “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.”

So we will praise the Lord for his goodness and everlasting kindness as we wait to share our girl with you!

Our next step is to file our I800a Immigration paperwork. Once that is filed we wait for our fingerprint appointment and once it is approved we can submit our dossier to China!   Please pray that each of these steps go smoothly and the all the funds will come in so that we can keep moving forward. Our most urgent need is for $2200 before we can file our I800a.  We have started applying for grants which is great, but most of them take at least 2-3 months before you hear whether or not you will receive one. If you'd like to help us reach this milestone we'd be very appreciative! 

I have tried to update our adoption blog with all our current fundraisers. Just go to www.masseadoption.blogspot.com and check out the left side bar. There are links to each different fundraiser we have, and more are coming!  We are so grateful for each purchase made and ever single donation as it gets us closer to our goal!  

If you've ever seen the movie Fireproof you'll remember this song from John Waller, it's become sort of a theme song for me lately! Thanks for following our journey! 

While I'm Waiting
I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am hopeful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait
And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait

link to the video
http://youtu.be/i6X71sXagUY

No comments:

Post a Comment