We're getting closer! Little by little God is bringing in the funds we need! We are about half way to what we need for our agency payment! Thank you! Once we can make this payment we'll be able to file our immigration paperwork and be that much closer to submitting the 3 documents to update our dossier! This time last year our dossier had just been logged into China and we began our long wait for approval from China. If I'm being honest I have to say that I really wish we were in that stage now!! I wish I could say the waiting is easier this time around, but it's not. But as I learned last time around, God's timing is perfect and it can't be rushed by my impatience. I'd appreciate your prayers! ??
We we have several fundraisers going on right now.
1) OneLess Keychains ($12) and Bracelets ($18). These can be seen here in our YouCaring Gallery.
2). We do still have several tshirts left - they also can be seen in the Gallery.
3) The children are making chocolate covered Oreos and chocolate covered Oreo truffles for Valentine's Day! Check them out on my Facebook page - so yummy!
4) donations can be made at any time on our YouCaring site.
Chinese New Year starts next week which means almost the entire country of China shuts down to celebrate. Please pray for all the families waiting, and for their sweet children!
Thank you again for your support and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment