Feb 9, 2016
Update: 12-10-15
We haven't really had much news lately but this Friday is our homestudy update home visit! We're so excited to actually get this done and get this process moving! Ive been cleaning and not sorting and getting rid of stuff for weeks but I still don't feel ready. Although I will say that I'm not going quite as crazy as I did last time. I'm trying to just remind myself that this isn't a test of my cleaning abilities, they really just want to see us and how we are doing! Please pray that all goes well. We are praying that once we have this piece completed they will agree to let us move forward with the child we have identified. God knows if we are to have her or not, we are praying he shows us his will. Thank you for continuing on this journey with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment