Once the home study is completed we can start applying for grants, do more fundraising, and most importantly, looking at case files with our agency! Can't wait to see who God will place in our family!
I have been doing lots of work at home, cleaning, trying to declutter, and lots and lots of painting! It's funny the things you see when you look at your house through a different "lens". I keep seeing areas to paint, nicked doorways and doors. However, once I finish an area I realize the wall needs attention - LOL! Can't do it all I suppose.
My focus this week will hopefully be on cleaning/decluttering our back porch
(aka winter storage area!) and then start on our room upstairs. I wouldn't trade my old farmhouse for anything but it sure makes organization difficult when you have hardly any closet space! :). I've come to the conclusion that for me, adoption has been a good motivator for doing things that have gone undone for too long (sad right!).
No comments:
Post a Comment