Hello! I'm going to try to post updates every Monday - even if there isn't much going on - just so that there will be some type of continuous record of how things are progressing. We have been waiting to have out social worker assigned for the home study. The huge packet of information (everything from birth certificates, to bank statements to insurance documents) was gathered and mailed out 2 weeks ago and the next step is to meet with the social workers for family and individual interviews.
I received an email today telling us who our social worker is and that we'll be meeting her the first week of May! This is so exciting!! The sooner we can get this phase completed the sooner we can begin looking at case files - one step closer to being matched with our little girl!!
Also, this weekend we received our adoption mailers from the printer. I'll begin mailing out packets to friends and family soon. If you'd like one, please let me know!!
So this Monday has been pretty great! Progress is being made and we are so thankful!

No comments:
Post a Comment