It's been over a week since I posted last and it seems like a lot has happened . . . but not the one thing we're praying for - Acceptance! On Wednesday of last week I received a call from the adoption agency that our application had been received, reviewed and as far as they could see we looked good. The only thing we needed now was the Chinese waiver. I understood that the China program director would submit the waiver and let me know in the next few days if we had been approved or not! WOOOSH! So exciting!
Friday came and we still had not received a phone call, however, we did receive a few emails from the agency with the China manual, a welcome letter from the executive director and some other information - was this our acceptance? It wasn't clear to me so we continued to wait. Monday came and went . . . God is certainly working on my patience already! :) I have been praying a lot and asking God to clearly show us His will. Will it be yes or no?
No comments:
Post a Comment