Admin Control Panel

Posts Layout Stats Settings Sign Out

Nov 12, 2014

NEW "Bracelet for One"

NEW!! We have teamed up with Pura Vida Bracelets for fundraising! They are custom making a bracelet for our adoption!! YEA!! I'm taking pre-orders now!! These are SO SO trendy and cool!! Our bracelet will be the "original" as seen on their website (see example picture). It will be a mixture of pink, grey, white and tangerine (because you know they've sort of become "our colors"!) . Each bracelet will be $6 and I will work to ship them (if not local) as cheaply as possible (thinking they will work on a regular envie).

Here's an example of the "Original" bracelet






Here are the colors that will be in OUR custom bracelet





These make FAB PRESENTS for anyone, including girls, teens, friends, secret pal, co-workers, family members, etc. I've place my first order and will have them in roughly 4-5 weeks! WHO wants to be FIRST?! EVERY order helps us raise funds for our adoption - we're getting closer every day!! . THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment