Admin Control Panel

Posts Layout Stats Settings Sign Out

Jun 9, 2014

6-9-14 Update

Well the update this week is that our home study is almost done! I say "almost" with some hesitancy as I've learned this process does like to move slowly.  However, the social worker has most of the report done and we're hoping to have it to review soon!  I never really believed it would take this long (the eternal optimist!) but it's been a good lesson in patience.  God's timing is not ours!

For the past 2 weekends we had a yard sale down at my parent's house near the beach (better traffic flow then where we live).  It was a ton of work to get ready for and I have to say that my girls did A LOT of the work!  But we were able to make over $300 to put in our adoption fund!  Yea!

Bracelets for One continues to grow and flourish - thank you so much to all who have ordered and shared our links!  So far we have made and sold 36 bracelets!  That's 18% of our goal of 200!  How cool!  Please continue to share - we now have a Facebook page just for Bracelets for One.  It gets updated when I add a new bracelet or have something special to share.

I've started a "Bracelet of the Month" as a way to add different colors and designs into the mix.  Orders will be accepted until June 15 and all orders will be sent out thereafter. This month's bracelet is a beautiful "ombre" style bracelet with beads ranging from an opal/clear bead to aqua beads bracelet.  It is made with natural leather. I have pictured it as a 5 wrap bracelet which is be available for $37.99, but it's also beautiful in the original 3 wrap style ($25.99 plus shipping).  If you'd like to order, please send me an email (jjmasse [at] sacoriver [dot] net or leave a comment.




One more new item - I just got in a supply of dark brown leather which is now available for any bracelet!  I think the brown would look amazing with turquoise beads!  I also had some light topaz beads which were just waiting for the brown leather - check it out!  This bracelet is so pretty!!



Thanks for checking in with us!  Keep those orders coming - every bracelets gets us closer to our goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment